bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - I Need2contact Martin4an interview@greenman festPlease help!
I Need2contact Martin4an interview@greenman festPlease help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gants*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:11    Post subject: I Need2contact Martin4an interview@greenman festPlease help! Reply with quote

I am a student at southampton uni and doing my disertation on music and geography and was hoping to arrange an interview with Martin as part of my research. I spoke to him when he played at the joiners in Southampton and we talked about arranging an interview at the greenman festival. He told me to get in contact with him via his website so if there is anyone who can give me his e-mail address or other contact details or pass this on to him I would be very greatful

Cheers
Anthony
Dave w.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

try emailing:

sparky@bravecaptain.co.uk

sparky runs this website, and should be able to help you get in touch with martin if anyone can
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, you don't need his e-mail address because he'll read your message sooner or later anyway. good luck with the interview. Smile
you can send him a private message if you want though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1