bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - questions for the cap'n
questions for the cap'n

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lazarus28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 20:01    Post subject: questions for the cap'n Reply with quote

to whom would i have to sacrifice a goat for the possibility of a high-res multichannel (preferably supervised by you) release of giant steps on SACD?

oh, and i just picked up all watched over at the only cd store in all of texas that readily stocks *every* one of your releases.

laz likey.

i'm really impressed so far - only on my 4th listen or so. weaponized is playing right now - damn.

and what ever happened to that monkey knife fight thread from a few years back when you answered all of our inane questions? i had a few that you'd answered and they're now lost. (it looks like the board has changed since then, though)

good to see the old regulars are still mildly insane and posting as fervently as ever.

good to be back (and mildly insane) and thanks for the album. it's really fuckin' good.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 20:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Laz.. it's been a while! Welcome back.
The good old monkey knife fight thread is long gone, and there have been other similar threads after that (most of them are now lost as well).
There are some new and not just mildly insane regulars now, you should start posting again more often...! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1