bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - CSI Miami
CSI Miami
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boo_babe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, Speedle and Caine were going to a jewel cleaner shop place to investigate upon the fake diamonds one of their clients had (the client had a missing son and her husband died handing the baddies the fake jewels). Anyway, Speedle suspected something, and pulled out his gun. Caine saw and asked "Speed?" but no reply. He kept lookin towards the door at the back. Then Caine retrieved his gun, AND THEN....out of the door to the back of the reception area, a man pulled out, shooting an=t Caine and Speedle. Speedle's gun, again, misfired. and so was shot just below his left shoulder. Caine tried to frantically save him, almost crying out "Speed?.....Speed?........Spppeeeeddd?!"... Anyway...I cried my eyes out!!! I mean i just kept cryin for flippin' ages!!! So then I watched it again.

BTW>>>I WROTE THAT REVIEW! IT's ALL ME, SO PLEASE BE PROUD!!!
MS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 01:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

His gun mis-fired??!! So...that's why the made the big deal of Cane telling him to clean his gun after it misfired before!

It's a shame - I liked them having a character who was not as perfect as the others.... someone who thought of it as a dreary job he had to do to pay the bills! And his replacement is very annoying.
boo_babe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i agree. Wolfe is too lick ass material!!!! and i hate his smile, or his attempt of a smile. And he's too cheesey! But OMG! David Caruso is just sooooooo fineeee!!!!!
Wat u think MS?!!

xx
MS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 00:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wel....It has to be said - I do prefer David Caruso for his acting rather than any other talents - although I can I understand where you're coming from and take your word on being so fineeeee! But I've always liked his laid back acting style....

It's a shame how Series 3 ended. They needed to do a bit more with Ray's re-appearance. The biggest disappointment as that I so wanted Cane to Yelina to get together but it looks like that storyline is on the shelves for now - and we don't get to see Yelina anymore Crying or Very sad For 3 series the only woman Horatio has really been interested has been off limits and no gone.

The stuff with Wolfe losing Valeria her job is going to backfire on him...I think they're going to make Wolfe into more of a troublemaker with the other team members. We'll see....

Last edited by MS on Tue Jan 10, 2006 21:25; edited 1 time in total
boo_babe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 21:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i agree bout the Caine and Yelina thing. There was one episode where i was left in tears cos of how sad Caine was that he knew he could never have her. And when you watch them two on screen, u just want them to hurry up and get it on. But like you said, since Ray showed up (who by the way, is also quite fine, BUT NOT AS FINE AS CAINE!!!!), it looks like that storyline is on the shelves! UNFORTUNATELY! cos i just wana see Caine demonstrating his skills with the ladies, just for future events and preferences!

When Caine went to NY to help out there, sparks where flying between himself and the girl detective person there! I mean...WOOWWW!!!!

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..........ssssssoooooooo ffffiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee!!! just unbelieveable!

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2