bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - the bluetones/unusual dilemma
the bluetones/unusual dilemma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lomez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 21:33    Post subject: the bluetones/unusual dilemma Reply with quote

the bluetones were probably nice people, and people may have liked some of their songs, but come on. they're the bluetones.

in other news, those of you with dull jobs may find yourself asking each other questions like this. i'd appreciate any kind of opinion:

hypothetically, you are off on a weekend's fishing trip to a secluded spot - which of these would be weirder?

a) You turn up to the riverbank where you intend to fish, only to find in your spot, seated and looking quite comfortable in a foldaway argos chair, drinking a tinned beer and with a fishing rod in the river is a normal sized goldfish. or,

b) you arrive at your spot and settle down. after a couple of hours and some tinned beers you get something tugging on your fishing rod. after struggling to get what you believe to be a large, heavy and stubborn fish you manage to pull out of the water a live, full sized werewolf.

what's weirder?
discoRdance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the bluetones were probably nice people

they're still alive, last I heard. In fact, I'm going to listen to their most recent album shortly. It's packed with lovely if unchallenging tunes. Too late at night for something challenging, anyway.

Quote:
...which of these would be weirder?

the first one would be more weird, I reckon.

remind me not to use my 1,000th post on such matters. And where's Che these days? anyone know?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1