bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Tommy Tynan - Prefab Sprout New Album
Tommy Tynan - Prefab Sprout New Album

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrfiresky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:23    Post subject: Tommy Tynan - Prefab Sprout New Album Reply with quote

TTL..I know you are a Sprouts fan and wondered if you have any thoughts on the "New Album" released on 7th Sept "Lets Change The World With Music"

It's the follow up to 1990's Jordan:The Comeback (which for anybody who is remotely interested is my joint all time number 1 album with Kingsize by The Boos) and has been sitting in the vaults since 1992...

This message doesn't just go out to TTL if anybody else out there is counting down the days til Paddy Mcaloon releases his new masterpiece please chip in with your thoughts...

Or indeed if you just want to tell me to Fuck Off please feel free

MRF.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to tell you that there's still a private message in my outbox* that I sent to you on Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:57pm Laughing

* which means that you haven't read it

The bravepostman must have lost it or something
mrfiresky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 14:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

A private message to me from Tommy BOO? WOW!

Please send it again. it wasn't urgent was it? Had you left the front door unlocked and you wanted me to come to Finland and sort it?

i will check back on my old emails from that time right now....

Hang On a minute...
mrfiresky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 14:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope nothing there....
mrfiresky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHA! I just saw at the top of the page that I have 1 new message!

Thank you very much I am downloading as we speak. I have also downloaded Ye Gods album this morning in a zipped file (whatever that is) and unzipped it and got it on my ipod all by myself GENIUS!

Didn't do FLAC though...i'll do that challenge another day...

Thanks Again!
mrfiresky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh it came up error..but not to worry upon checking my CD's I have purchased a copy on ebay (it cost lots)...

Cheers Though
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 21:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
TTL..I know you are a Sprouts fan and wondered if you have any thoughts on the "New Album" released on 7th Sept "Lets Change The World With Music"

It's the follow up to 1990's Jordan:The Comeback (which for anybody who is remotely interested is my joint all time number 1 album with Kingsize by The Boos) and has been sitting in the vaults since 1992...

and two more splendid pop albums there've never been Smile

ta loads for the update 'cos i hadn't noticed. this is proving a bit a special time for me musically, me fave live band of the decade (the longcut) have released a top new album, me fave bristol band since i've lived here (the fauns) have released a top debut and now my two fave songwriters are releasing albums just a few weeks apart Very Happy
mrfiresky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of advance tracks available on website to download

www.prefabsprout.net
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you get it in the end? was it much cop? its still on me list but there's been loads out recently and i fancy buying the kraftwerk box set so i may just have to put it on me c'mas list.
mrfiresky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it and I love it..can't describe why but if you love PS you'll love it...certainly album of the year and top ten for the decade...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1