bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - BC Live
BC Live
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CiaranMac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:41    Post subject: BC Live Reply with quote

If you lot take a look at the front page it seems the captain is playing a very interesting live show which will incorporate lots of old boos tracks electroniaclly reworked. god but wouldn't I like to catch that show. Little chance however.
Kris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 14:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dammit can't some lucky bastard southerner record it for me?

Kinks
billycasper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 14:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey sparky,

how about a webcast?
sparky
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

you lot have a whip round and we'll do it!

hopefully we should be able to get some pics and a report on the site, and i'll see if we can also get some kind of recording sorted out - it would be pretty cool wouldn't it?

check out gold chains too - his new album is the bollocks!

sparky x
che

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

so's raphi henley's. new album / the bollocks. etc.
gillworm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 20:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i weighed it up, looked at the rota at work and just surrendered to the forces of capitalism which dictate that i just don't have enough money to do it. i have a friend in cardiff but the thought of having to fight him off all night to save the cost of a b&b didn't compute...

now if he could manage a gig in the summer when i'm going to be there anway, that would be a different story!
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 22:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will only be about half an hour. If it goes well, and we are stepping into the new here, then there will be plenty more because it will be a cheap way of doing it. I would love for you all to be there but money is tight and I would hate for you to feel that you had wasted some that could have gone on tunes and drinks.

It'll be ace if I can get out there and do this for you, the set is all over the place and has stuff I've never done before like Stronger and a version of Song For The Morning To Sing.

I'm playing a concert in a school in Cambridge in a few weeks for Amnesty, scared shitless. Kids can smell fear.

We played a Saturday morning kids show about seventy years ago, the producer had to push us on. This really scary 12 year old in a Nirvana shirt gave me the finger all the way through. If a roadie hadn't been there to beat the shit out of him later it coulda turned nasty.

I been sticking pictures on my walls all night and listening to Bill Hicks. How can you miss somebody you never met so much?...

Last edited by bravecaptain on Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:25; edited 1 time in total
Bev

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

bravecaptain wrote:

I'm playing a concert in a school in Cambridge in a few weeks for Amnesty, scared shitless. Kids can smell fear.

Good luck!
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This really scary 12 year old in a Nirvana shirt gave me the finger all the way through."

??? Whoa...kids are crazy. I'm never having any. THank you. L&P
che

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 16:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

cambridge ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

i'm sold!
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

crap... i wish i could be there, but i really can't do it this time! Mad
maybe there will be more gigs later this year... in october or november perhaps? Rolling Eyes
anyway, good luck martin, i'm sure that everything goes okay!
Kris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 18:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecky Thump Ahm up fer t'whip round.

Ant got t'clue as to cost appen but you got fifteen squid o my money

Just mail me and the cheques in t' post...

T'Kinkster
CranesAreFlying

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 02:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Martin, can't make the show, I'm stuck here on the wrong side of the pond. Wink But if August or September rolls along, and you haven't gotten your arse over here I'll jump a plane and catch you over there. Make a vacation of it. My better half and I have been dying to get back over there for some time.

By the way the Pills were terrific! I'm sold. They seemed to have won over the crowd too, most of whom were there to see the guy from Sheila Divine. I didn't get a chance to talk to Corin though, because I had just started taking happy pills that day and got nauseus something awful. The irony is killing me......

Vodamusic.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 07:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'Mon Kids

Stump up for t' webcast young un's

Kinkster
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 08:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

My previous experiences from webcasts are not exactly top. Last one was an Embrace secret gig that was cut after 1-2 songs...and while it ran the quality sucked...although now I have broadband at work and home...woohoo!

Anyway, they arehowever good to look at afterwards, but as a live device they still are quite puny. L&P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2