bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - it's been 4 days
it's been 4 days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
che

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 20:50    Post subject: it's been 4 days Reply with quote

like i never left. fuck optimism. i write better when pissed off and low. no one noticed the tupac shakur thing. i thought one of you lot would have commented on it. but i digress. i'm back again, live from the interminable grey of my beloved hometown. grey skies, grey streets, grey faces, grey people. my soul died two years ago. it means nothing to anyone. things we like include army-surplus shirts, black nails and yet more peroxide; although once every six weeks is more than sufficient. me + my bro leon ended up doing hip-hop. we're cool. yes, we piss all over everyone else. i just need to find a decent analogue sampler if such a thing exists. the search for the holy grail (roland jupiter 8­) has ended in vain again. so near yet so far. that elusive golden cup will be ours. really don't know what to write. er, i'll just carry on like before, making it up as i go along.

Last edited by che on Sat May 10, 2003 09:33; edited 1 time in total
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 08:39    Post subject: Re: it's been 4 days Reply with quote

che wrote:
no one noticed the tupac shakur thing. i thought one of you lot would have commented on it.

i noticed it. tupac shakur was cool - i don't usually listen to that stuff, but tupac was somehow different. why all the good people always get killed? Crying or Very sad
i was going to reply... but i just... didn't. you know, i'm a lazy bastard Rolling Eyes
gillworm

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 09:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't leave us!
we're too normal without you babe...

your soul didn't die, it still burns brightly in my eyes Shocked

and whatever you're on, save a tab for me Wink

(})
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1