bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Atticus is gone
Atticus is gone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 20:20    Post subject: Atticus is gone Reply with quote

Gregory Peck, brilliant actor, personification of manhood, dead at the age of 87.

Love and Peace
Melz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 23:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tragic loss indeed. Crying or Very sad I only watched "To Kill A Mockingbird" on Classics TV two nights ago. Mr. Peck may have gone to a better place, but Atticus Finch lives on.

Melz.
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 08:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also been watching it a few times since last week, for the first time, so it was a coincidence that it happened so quickly. Me and Kinkster think it may have been us that jinxed him into death. L&P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he was a brillo actor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1