bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - kaleidoscope tshirt
kaleidoscope tshirt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titbag spears

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 09:35    Post subject: kaleidoscope tshirt Reply with quote

I went to the brave captain gig on saturday wearing the said tshirt and whilst setting up his laptop martin carr saw it!!.He asked where i got it. I'm sure it was the kilburn national gig which martin remembered was supporting the wedding present! and he commented that it still fits!

I also have the black and yellow one from that era too I could never make out what the picture on it was mind.

great gig on saturday, it was kinda weird seeing the songs played like that but there was some thumping weird electronics going on it was impressive. wish people there would shut the fuck up whilst im trying to listen though.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 13:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you here again mister!
Did you have your camera with you again and did you jump up and down and dance just like last time? Smile You know, you were standing just on my left side in the London Monarch gig last November! Rolling Eyes I remember you were wearing some kind of a Boo Radleys shirt that time as well... Maybe Everything's Alright Forever or Giant Steps one?
titbag spears

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

alas no! pity coz i've got almost a full film in the thing too.

I was dancing but in more of a weird techno way coz of the electronic music! Laughing

the tshirt i was wearing when you saw me was the one which came out before kaleidoscope, maybe it was for ichabod and i but it wasnt the cover.

other boos thsirts i have are, lazarus, c'mon kids and i have a brave captain one too
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, too bad you didn't take the camera with you. Confused
I hope that someone did because I really would like to see some new photos! What happened to the photos you took in London last year? There are only the photos I took on this website.
We should meet up at some bravecaptain gig in the future!

I don't have any Boo Radleys or Bravecaptain t-shirts, but I've been thinking of buying the "Go With Yourself" one, and I will probably do that when I get the money and someone's credit card. Rolling Eyes
titbag spears

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 17:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

theyre here

http://groups.msn.com/MattMsPictures/gigpictures.msnw?Page=1

only 2 came out coz some idiot opened my camera

theres some of puressence on that site too, its my mates site so there mainly metal on there, he's matt and i'm john

yeah definitely meet up next time yer over here, and hopefully when brave captain play
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos mister!

Yeah, we definitely have to meet up. I'm coming to England in November or December and I'm going to visit Barnsley, London, Liverpool, Windsor... and if there's any Bravecaptain gigs then, I'll be there! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1