bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - The Saddam Has Been Caught Thread.
The Saddam Has Been Caught Thread.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vote You

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 15:32    Post subject: The Saddam Has Been Caught Thread. Reply with quote

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/ropyblokepage/images/realhussein.swf

vu
xx
Vote You

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite surprised nobody has had anything to say about this........... Rolling Eyes
Vote You

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

and I don't mean the silly link I mean the real thing....... Rolling Eyes
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 16:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the silly link a bit funny. I find the real thing, well good partly, but bad because Bush will use it to get re-elected...and in a country where they once voted for Bush and have voted for Arnold it could work. L&P
bob's my uncle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 17:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you'll find that most people didn't vote for bush, which is why he was forced to steal the election (with the help of his country bumpkin brethren down in florida). the arnold thing, well that's just california for you.
Vote You

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 17:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

It aint just California..... Remember Reagen?
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 19:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob's my uncle wrote:
i think you'll find that most people didn't vote for bush, which is why he was forced to steal the election (with the help of his country bumpkin brethren down in florida). the arnold thing, well that's just california for you.

Well, yeh, but enough people voted for him...L&P
Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 09:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

[It aint just California..... Remember Reagen?]

Reagan too was Govenor of California. x[/quote]
Vote You

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

heheh Shwarz for President!

Would really be no different to Bush, as we all know it's not him pulling the strings anyway

vu
xx
Vote You

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 13:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is, do Rumsfeld & co know what they've let themselves in for?

Surely the amount of shit on their hands from the 80's as supporters of and suppliers of arms to Saddam, which helped him kill 100's of thousands of people would have convinced me that they would have wanted him dead rather than captured alive? They call him a murderer and a tyrant, yrt it is they who helped him to murder people, and that is going to be full common knowledge by the end of this Summer.

Watch this space...... lone gunman assassination. It's gonna happen.

vu
xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1