bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - hello, I'm new here.
hello, I'm new here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
discoRdance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 16:31    Post subject: hello, I'm new here. Reply with quote

ok, it seems like it, so long has it been since I last posted a message Rolling Eyes

and if anyone Irish reads this, Has anyone sighted the new album here yet? I phoned HMV and was told they didn't have it on their computer, was asked "Brace Captain? Is that metal?" and would I like them to order it for me. Of course, I said yes, even if I might not buy it from them. But I'm not to bother even ringing back till next Thursday Rolling Eyes

almost as bad as the time I phoned and got them to order something and the girl on the phone asked me if I wanted their number to check for it later on. like, duh. how does she think I phoned in the first place Rolling Eyes

Very Happy

just as I type the above, HMV phones to say they've got the album in for me, and that they'll hold it for me

hmmm... should I buy off them? it'll probably be way too expensive. but I do like buying things in shops, the old fashioned way... I don't have a credit card, for starters Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1