bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - 20 + record sales
20 + record sales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 14:48    Post subject: 20 + record sales Reply with quote

Idea Hey, the Cap'n said selling cds directly he makes more money. Put 'em on this site for sale so you can get the direct profit (although split some of it with sparky, cuz' he deserves some for managing the site so well) Wink
KENFROM RHYL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 21:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY NOT SELL CAKES AND THINGS AS WELL....LIKE BIKES...DIVERSIFY. YES. A BRAVE CAPTAIN TOWELL SET MAYBE?
KENFROM RHYL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 21:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

BADGERS.
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd buy cakes. How about marmalades. and preserves. and pickles. and home brewed hock wine. i'd fuckin' 'ave some of it.

But if bc makes more money independently then i'll buy the new album from him rather than a store. hooray!
KENFROM RHYL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 22:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY DOESNT HE SIMPLY SELL HIMSELF TO ONE OF US?. HE WOULD LOOK LOVELY IN MY SPARE ROOM WITH MY RECORD COLLECTION...OR ON THE MANTLEPIECE HE COULD MAKE LOVELY SONGS FROM MY TOILET ROOM. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS. RIGHT I'LL START THE BIDDING. £4.
Darraghh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

£4.05p if you throw in sice, sice would look lovely on the cabinet if you painted him up gold, like an oscar.
KENFROM RHYL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

£4.50 BUT I WANT THE ENTIRE BAND. AND I'D EXPECT THEM TO DO SOME GARDENING FOR THAT!
darraghh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoah horsey. £4.50!? KEN you flash fuck, your giro must be in. Consider me out of the race. Shame though, I just threw out Bros to make room in my display case. Fuck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1