bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Lost souls (where have they all gone?)
Lost souls (where have they all gone?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 14:11    Post subject: Lost souls (where have they all gone?) Reply with quote

where is mr. Bev ? come back, i promise i won't mix you up in my head with kinkster anymore.

what about Melz , our Donny Rovers supporting friend? have you gone to USA again and become a lonesome cowboy? (just like Lucky Luke)

and where's Paul (that's paulwhite) these days? been staring at the computer screen at work for far too long eh? i told you to get rid of your dad's old shotgun - i knew you would shoot your computer one day when you come back home from work.

why the Cranesareflying no more?

Kris ... probably recovering from a terrible hangover.

Gillworm - one of our most important secret agents in London - where is she hiding?

Smokeyoliv , our French international star... oh, must be too busy selling drugs again... well... legal ones.

LoneStranger ... being a lonestranger I suppose!

where is my head ?
where are my friends, Sice and Tim and Bobby Boo ?
(oops, got a bit carried away here)

Dave w. must be too depressed because of Liverpool's bad run in the league lately. Houllier out! We want Dave back.

Where's my nicknamesake Tommy Tynans Lovechild then? Too disappointed because of Paul Sturrock's departure to Southampton of course. And probably scared of Plymouth's forthcoming defeat against Barnsley at the Oakwell (April 3rd) too. Err... yeah.

What about Birdman ? Stuck in the snow somewhere in central Finland maybe.

Grumble has eaten too much Belgian chocolate.

CiaranMac ... well... where are you?

Idea
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 18:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky Luuuuke...booooorn to riiiiiide!

As if there is such a thing as eating too much Belgian chocolate! L&P
discoRdance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe they've all seen how lifeless this place has got Rolling Eyes
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

discoRdance wrote:
maybe they've all seen how lifeless this place has got Rolling Eyes

Well, if they were all here, this place wouldn't be so lifeless!
discoRdance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

true...
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 22:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where's my nicknamesake Tommy Tynans Lovechild then? Too disappointed because of Paul Sturrock's departure to Southampton of course. And probably scared of Plymouth's forthcoming defeat against Barnsley at the Oakwell (April 3rd) too. Err... yeah.

Still alive my Barnsley buddy! Life has been very busy of late, work has gone nuts and i've been trying to see Argyle as many times as I can before I go on holiday! Sturrocks departure left me numb, saddened and gutted for a whole day. Seeing him on tele representing another club bought a tear to my eye. But then ya saw Rupert Lowe and thought well atleast i haven't got to work for a posh David Brent, then you saw him holding up a scarf that even the most out of touch grans wouldn't have knitted and ya thought fuck it, he's welcome to it.

i opened a nice bottle of cider, toasted his health and got psyched up about the trip to notts county and how we would (as fans) put on a HUGE show of support. It was an immense emotional day that reminded you of why you follow your club. Its not to do with whether your 1st or 24th, its to do with your team, your city and the mates you grew up with standing alongside yer knowing that nothing, not even the departure of the finest Argyle manager since Warnock, is gonna change yer loyalties. It was a beautiful day and 0-0 did fine.

So whats the verdict on Paul Hart? Sadly i'm on holiday for our trip to Oakwell but his appointment means i'm more pessimistic about our chances of getting a result there! (Guess we should shift this to the football folder?!).
Kris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 08:58    Post subject: Re: Lost souls (where have they all gone?) Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:

Kris ... probably recovering from a terrible hangover.

Idea

Are you trying to suggest I have a drinking problem?

Rolling Eyes Wink Rolling Eyes Wink Rolling Eyes Wink Rolling Eyes Wink Rolling Eyes Wink

Kinky G
xxxxxxx
CiaranMac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still here Tommy (and I'm still a massive BC fan), though my rsrch has moved from desk based work to field work, so any time on the internet is usually just a brief email check. And I've been dwngrded to txt spk.

Anywho, good to see a few dudes still chillin' on the board. I'll be around again l8r. c u guys........

Ciarán
Dave w.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:50    Post subject: Re: Lost souls (where have they all gone?) Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:

Dave w. must be too depressed because of Liverpool's bad run in the league lately. Houllier out! We want Dave back.

i'm still around, i just don't have much to say, as 39 posts in a year and a half probably suggests!

and yeah i am depressed Sad
kankol kid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is kinkster back?

where's vu?

kk
Kris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 14:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

to confuse Tommy Boo into thinking bev has returned.........
birdman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 14:34    Post subject: Re: Lost souls (where have they all gone?) Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:
What about Birdman ? Stuck in the snow somewhere in central Finland maybe.

Hey, it's central from your perspective only! Smile Not too much snow here any more, but I was nearly killed a few weeks ago by large blocks of ice falling off the roof.

Sorry for the silence, I've been lurking here every now and then...
smokeyoliv

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

not very far tommy !!!
waiting for U on msn !!!!!

but it's true i work a lot Sad(((

Melz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 21:49    Post subject: Re: Lost souls (where have they all gone?) Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:
what about Melz , our Donny Rovers supporting friend? have you gone to USA again and become a lonesome cowboy? (just like Lucky Luke)

Yee-haw! Maverick Melz here to rustle up your cattle! Rolling Eyes

Hee hee! Don't worry, my friend. I am still around. Just not as much as I was before. Too much literature and too much "Deus Ex: Invisible War" (finished it today - mighty game) Smile

Got my order in for "I Am A Lion" just now. Hope I'm not too late to make it into the Fabulous Fifty. Oh yeah, I've been mostly listening to Franz Ferdinand's debut, Belle & Sebastian's "Dear Catastrophe Waitress", and the wonderful new release by Carter USM - "Brixton Mortars": a 2CD set no less. Shocked

Not much else to say really. Other than... umm... WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE 'TOP THE LEAGUE! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Melz.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

See you in Division Two next season then, Melz...
Well, there's still a little chance for Barnsley to reach the playoffs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1