bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Sparky please help me!
Sparky please help me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 19:55    Post subject: Sparky please help me! Reply with quote

Since yesterday evening, everytime I get on the board I have to log on twice to be logged on and none of the messages appear red so I have to just guess which ones I'd read and not read...L&P
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have that problem too... but it somehow fixed itself in a couple of days.
sparky
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 23:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure I can help on that one - we haven't changed anything on the site so I can only guess it is your browser. The only tip I can give is to make sure your browser is set to accept third party cookies.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 00:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setareh, here's a test image for you.
If you can see it, I think your browser accepts cookies.

Grumble

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 08:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy, Thank you for making me laugh so much in the morning!!!
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 08:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
Not sure I can help on that one - we haven't changed anything on the site so I can only guess it is your browser. The only tip I can give is to make sure your browser is set to accept third party cookies.

I use different computers and they all have browsers that at the moment accept cookies...gah!
Does it maybe have anything to do with private messages? I didn't have this problem until I was sent a private message, after that it all went crazy. L&P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1