bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Setareh
Setareh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 21:39    Post subject: Setareh Reply with quote

Have fun in Italy. (you're leaving tomorrow, right?!)

Ciao ciao, don't eat too much pasta bolognese. Rolling Eyes
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grazie, it was grande! I am back now...more info later! L&P
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 13:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back S.
How was your trip then?
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was beautiful!

First off, the day we got there, when we went out it started raining massively and developed into a hailstorm, brilliant! And as hails do, it went away quickly and the sun came out.

In Italy the sun is really warm, the minute the sun disappears it gets cold and vice versa, it's quite amazing.

Nearly all waters in Italy are blue or bright blue green, never grey, never maroon.

The ice-creams really are dreamy, especially this one place in Rome fairly close to the train station, I can't believe how dark brown that chocolate was.

It's amazing how cruel humans are to eachother, people without limbs, elderly, babies...the poor and the homeless came in all shapes, and many of them didn't care if it was money or edable things you gave them, they were grateful...meaning hungry.

Turin is a beautiful city! I would advice anyone to go there, the shopping is marvelous too because the entire city centre is structured and lovely.

Milan is a shabby big city, anything you can buy there you can buy in Turin, so unless you have to see the Duomo (incredible if you ask me) don't bother, it's grey.

Train travel from Rome to Turin, taking 7 hours, was a joy, so many beautiful places especially in the Southern part of the country.

They really do excel at food. They appreciate chocolate and lemons, so do I. There was this dessert, strawberries with lemon juice on them...it doesn't sound good but it was heaven.

The rumour is untrue, Italian men aren't genereally better looking than other men, including Gianluigi Buffon, whom I didn't see from a close range in real life but only on TV, I only saw five attractive men...and I saw a lot of people all the time in 7 days.
But okay, they're actually better looking than Swedish guys.

We almost missed Juventus-Modena because we forgot the change of time, if my mama hadn't called us we'd missed the first half...AAAAA...

I had ten ice-creams. One of which was Magnum Double Chocolate.

We didn't only cheer like insane people when Juve scored, every time Roma and Milan got one we were all overjoyed. Old and young, male and female, everyone was really into the game.

The hotel in Turin was the best, the breakfast was a feast of chocolate. The one in Rome sucked the most and was the most expensive...hehe...but it was really central.

More later...
Amoré é Pace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1