bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - kill bill
kill bill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 05:55    Post subject: kill bill Reply with quote

Just got back from watching kill bill 2 and thought that it was brilliant. The two together are mr tarintinos best i reckon.
Was not happy that i spent $9 on a ticket and then had to sit through 10 minutes of adverts and then another 15 minutes of trailers before the film started. my arse was a bit numb by the end of it all.
you knows it
John Mc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched "Scarface" for the first time yesterday, what a crap film. Three hours of meandering rubbish about how cocaine might give you a bit of an ego boost.
Darraghh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

first off, scarface is class.
so is killbill volume 2. Particularly loved the watchthroughyerfingers scene where Bill's bro Bud gets a hideous bollocking off his cretinous cokehead boss in the exotic club. That bit where he marks all the days off the calendar, ugh my skin crawled, classic tarantino. Although, must say some of the dialogue was a bit ropey compared to the fluent magnificence of pulp fiction. Super movie though, apparently works just as well if you watch it first and volume 1 second, volume 1 has more of a wild climax.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1