bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - The New Beastie Boys Single
The New Beastie Boys Single

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Mc

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 10:27    Post subject: The New Beastie Boys Single Reply with quote

Its a bit underwhelming I reckon. Sounds exactly the same as the stuff they were doing 10 years ago. However I listened to "Hello Nasty" for the first time in ages yesterday and found out that its actually rather good, lots better than I remember it being.
Plank

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 12:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill communication is fucking great though, isn't it. everything else since then has been right medium.

another band who didn't know when to leave it be.
John Mc

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 12:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've not really done much since Ill Communication, there was Hello Nasty and then that greatest hits package but that about it. 2 albums in 10 years, nice work if you can get it.

I saw Mixmaster Mike doing his mixing thing in a bar once. It looked very impressive and hard to do but sounded a bit crap without anyone rapping over the top of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1