bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Days of enjoyment to which everyone cheers
Days of enjoyment to which everyone cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Mc

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 21:17    Post subject: Days of enjoyment to which everyone cheers Reply with quote

Bank Holidays are the best, 3 whole days off work. And there's another one at the end of May. Brilliant.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck. I think I will have to work every single day until the end of my life without holidays. Or at least it feels like that sometimes.
darraghh

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 09:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

we all went home to our home town and got proper messed up for three days solid. In the depths of it I was talking to about five or six people who weren't there and my buddy was licking tree barks. I can't show my face at home again for months. PLUS its fuckin wednesday and I'm still not right last night I was waking up in cold sweats.
Kris

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 09:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent three solid days cutting up sleepers shoveling topsoil and digging up my grass preparing it for new turf which will be delivered for next weekend.

Feel free to mock me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1