bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - The Little Girl Who Waves At Trains
The Little Girl Who Waves At Trains
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
discoRdance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 20:49    Post subject: The Little Girl Who Waves At Trains Reply with quote

anyone know anything about obtaining the CD that that BC track is on? I know nothing about that site (see news section on here if you don't know which one I mean), and I don't think the ordering process is very clear (for the average chimp, like me, anyway)

Rolling Eyes
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 21:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know but if you find out how to order it easily, let me know as well. Rolling Eyes
Dave w.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 14:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm it's not very clear is it?

i put in my address and on the next screen it said order forwarded or something, and had thier bank details for me to send payment. not quite sure how that works. hopefully they'll send the cd before realising i haven't paid anything! Surprised

will this song be on the new album?

there were 11 people on here earlier - surely a daytime record! - and no posts. what's going on?

i'm bored and i've got no work to do and soon i'll have no job and everything's fucked up Mad
John Mc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

11 people?! What caused this surge of interest in BC? Has Martin been romantically linked with David Beckham?

I'm similarly bored. Do you reckon we'll get 4th place in the league Dave, or will Peter Crouch be appearing in the Champions League next year?
Hew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Crouch is quality. Scored some very important goals in recent weeks. I think newcastle will get the champions league spot with villa fifth and liverpool sixth.
John Mc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just how smug will O'Leary be if Villa do get 4th place? Although I don't rate Peter Crouch whenever he's playing I can't take my eyes off him, he's just too tall. Maybe I should be explaining this to a therapist.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 19:27    Post subject: discoRdance can't be arsed logging in Reply with quote

Hew wrote:
Peter Crouch is quality. Scored some very important goals in recent weeks. I think newcastle will get the champions league spot with villa fifth and liverpool sixth.

hmmm... Liverpool's late-season result against Man City last year was the nail in the coffin of their CL hopes for me, perhaps City have just made amends?

Newcastle - worsening injury list, UEFA Cup semi-final in France to play (and possibly a final yet to worry about), fixture congestion, crap away from home, two away league games remain out of the three matches they've still to play, and one of them is against Liverpool

I think Aston Villa are looking more likely at this rate Confused

of course, I don't have major confidence in Liverpool overcoming Middlesboro at home, Birmingham away and then Newcastle... and if they do get 4th spot, it'll probably not be sealed till the final minute of that final game
Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 19:32    Post subject: discoRdance still can't be arsed to log in. Reply with quote

fuck, I thought I was in the football thread

I need caffeine... or something

I know...

*puts on Wake Up!*
columbo

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

as poor as 4th is - we will get it...
c'mon liverpool!

i just tried the mail order on that italian site for this cd - have no idea what happens now, maybe ebay could be the best bet for this one.
keep looking for the kingsize single on there, but no joy so far Sad
Dave w.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 08:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Mc wrote:
Do you reckon we'll get 4th place in the league Dave, or will Peter Crouch be appearing in the Champions League next year?

taking a wild stab-in-the-dark guess i would say that whoever stumbles over the line to take the glorious prize of 4th place will probably lose the champions league qualifier. and it will probably be us, meaning that houllier will keep his job, be given more millions to waste, before failing again next season.

welcome to another happy and positive-thinking monday morning! and it's not even monday.
columbo

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo!
good news x2!
liverpool fc have finished fourth, not much to shout about but at least its champions league!
little girl who waves at trains is a lovely track, it has arrived! all out there should get it - i got it from www.normanrecords.com along with the brave captain track on "vet sounds" ep from fierce panda records, brave captain goes rap stylee on that track!
the norman records website is cheap and quick to deliver.... (and no, i don't work for them!)
Very Happy Laughing Very Happy
Dave w.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 15:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't find the cd on that website.

i've searched under brave captain, bravecaptain, little girl, waves at trains, suiteside, playing the indie game - there's no sign of it!

did you take the last copy columbo?

oh well, maybe my unpaid-for copy will arrive from italy one of these days Smile

what's the song like (apart from lovely)? electronic? guitar-based? melodic?
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find it either.
columbo

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 16:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

hhhmmm, all i did was search under suiteside.
just tried again and no luck, so maybe they didn't get many copies, i dunno!
its a sort of bouncy happy track, bit poppy, bit melodic, very brave captainy, - i would never make it as a music journalist eh! sorry, i should go back to school i think! according to the cover, instruments played on this track include toy ducks, toy till and a hospital game amongst others.
martin, was it emergancy? , the hospital game?
you could click on the link that shows when you search suiteside and see if they can order you a copy.
it was after i ordered it from suiteside that they sent me an email telling me to try that site - they said try there if you haven't already sent money thru to their bank details, which i hadn't done... i ordered it at the start of the week and it came on saturday, they seem a friendly bunch so i bet they can get more copies for you.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 08:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new song (The Little Girl Who Waves At Trains) sounds funny. Smile
That's the best word to describe it surely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2