bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Drug tales
Drug tales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaranm

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:56    Post subject: Drug tales Reply with quote

Not that I advocate taking drugs or anything, but has anyone got any funny tales of drug experiences that have gone spectacularly well, or spectacularly wrong. I know somebody who posts on this board who took a plateful of mushrooms and proceeded to listen to a somebody doing the hoovering, convinced he had put The Flaming Lips on the stereo and that was what he was listening too. "Oh man this flaming lips album is class" Tragic but true.
Darraghh

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I know somebody who posts on this board who once shit himself
Mr Gigglepants

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 14:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen, don't go outing the Captain like that. Thoughtless cunts.
ciaranm

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 15:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

surely he doesn't go in for drugs...tch tch...

To Darragh....that had nothing to do with drugs, that was when I was 2 years old.
Touche motherfucker.....I know somebody who posts on this board, who drank a bottle of olive oil because he was so pissed he thought it was white wine..guess what happened next to my friends lovely kitchen.
Darraghm

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck off ya big cretin. I'm not gonnae air anymore of this dirty linen in public. Apart from one thing, Ciaran has tiny little spiders on his ballbag. Crabs, I think you call them.
ciaranm

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 08:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well considerin' the skidmarks on your dirty linen I wouldn't blame ye, it's an environment that even the muchly misunderstood mites which you call crabs would have trouble living in. That reminds me I've gotta go for a check up...adios
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1