bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Mr Ray's Wig World/Mark Radcliffe Sessions
Mr Ray's Wig World/Mark Radcliffe Sessions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarryCrews

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:08    Post subject: Mr Ray's Wig World/Mark Radcliffe Sessions Reply with quote

Just picked up a box of records that had been in my mum's loft for six years. Long story why they were there and why I hadn't picked them up before now, actually probably not as long as this sentence.

Anyway, in there was a couple of boo's related items that I'd forgotten all about and I thought I would share them with you.

Mr Ray's Wig World 12" EP.
If I remember rightly these were friends' of the boo's back in the day and I really am guessing here, but I'm pretty sure that Stephen A Wood was guitarist in them. Yes the Stephen A Wood that did a lot of Boo's record sleeves. He is playes 2nd guitar on one particular tour if I remember rightly.

Next up, Seconds Out, Round One - The Mark Radcliffe Sessions
A double album with an additional 12" single of various Radcliffe Sessions. Has 5 tracks in total by the boo's around the time of skyscraper, does this hurt?, stuff like that. Listened it through and the drums are a bit dodge but sounds excellent, very rock.

Finally, a the sound of speed/let me be yr faith 7"on spinart. An american import with a christmas card from the boo's in it. Signed by them all. It even has some crazy coloured vinyl thing going on. It is great.

Oh yes and a backup copy of Ichobod and I and a Creation promo of Does this Hurt. Handy.

Ramble over.
Mojo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Rays Wig Worls played a come-back gig in Liverpool about a month ago. It was the sakme lie-up except for Corky who does other things now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1