bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - KENFROM RHYL
KENFROM RHYL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRANSPORT SURNAMES.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 14:34    Post subject: KENFROM RHYL Reply with quote

I WAS PONDERING LAST NIGHT OVER A PINT AND SOME THINGS IN LIFE REALLY MAKE YOU SMILE. MARTIN CARR FOR INSTANCE NOW AS FAR AS I AM AWARE HE DOESN'T EVEN OWN A CARR OR DRIVE! EVEN STRANGER THAN THAT I HAVE ANOTHER MATE CALLED GARETH TRYKE AND HE HAS NEVER RIDDEN ON OR OWNED A THREEE WHEEL BICYCLE. ITS A STRANGE WORLD!
KENFROM RHYL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE "TRANSPORT SURNAMES" BY KENFROM RHYL NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!
CiaranMac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend John Concorde owns a concorder though, some craic that is, speeding around breaking the speed of sound.

I also know a girl called Sarah Chinook and guess what she owns a chinook, serious stuff that, blowing shit up chopping hedges with the blades down the public park for a tenner.

Err does that refute the theory?
CANTERBURY TAILS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 15:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once knew two girls one called Tracy Eagle the other Julie Beetle.
They were not animals nor did they own such animals.

KENFROM RHLY is vindicated!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 22:11    Post subject: Re: KENFROM RHYL Reply with quote

TRANSPORT SURNAMES. wrote:
I WAS PONDERING LAST NIGHT OVER A PINT AND SOME THINGS IN LIFE REALLY MAKE YOU SMILE. MARTIN CARR FOR INSTANCE NOW AS FAR AS I AM AWARE HE DOESN'T EVEN OWN A CARR OR DRIVE! EVEN STRANGER THAN THAT I HAVE ANOTHER MATE CALLED GARETH TRYKE AND HE HAS NEVER RIDDEN ON OR OWNED A THREEE WHEEL BICYCLE. ITS A STRANGE WORLD!

nobody mention Lorry Sanchez, ex-Wimbledon, ok?

*discoRdance, who can't be arsed logging in just to say this*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1