bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - What's so (COOL) Tommy BOO?
What's so (COOL) Tommy BOO?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeloke22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 21:34    Post subject: What's so (COOL) Tommy BOO? Reply with quote

Razz
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 21:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

we all are cool in our own very special way. Rolling Eyes (this smiley is cool too)
how's texas today? can you find any bravecaptain stuff in shops there?
joeloke22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 21:56    Post subject: Pretty cool cd's!!! Reply with quote

No, looking for something by Brave Captain or The Boo Radley's would be like searching for a needle in a haystack, unless you get lucky, as in some case's, I've been lucky a few times. Other than that, I usually just shop online. For example: Ebay, Amazon, Cdconnection & Musicexpress.com
Kris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 22:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needle in a Hay stack huh? I feel like that when looking for bravecaptain records in Sheffield!

Confused

Jinxter
xxx
joeloke22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 22:11    Post subject: kinkster Reply with quote

Smile If you'd like, try looking for some of their records @ those sites I just mentioned; ebay, amazon etc.....
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, do you have any boo radleys or bravecaptain albums/eps then? Smile
i could recommend pretty much everything that mr carr has ever written, but check out 'advertisments for myself', bravecaptain's previous album. it's really good but i think there's now another masterpiece coming out in august.

HI KINKSTER.
joeloke22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 22:28    Post subject: Tommy BOO Reply with quote

I have all The Boo Radley's album's except (Giant Steps) & I don't have anything by The Brave Captain, but I assure you, it won't be long before I get their LP's & EP's, cause I saw most of Brave Captain's stuff at (amazon.com) yesterday when I was surfi'n the net. Smile
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 22:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

'giant steps' is excellent, you should check out this site.
[url=http://www.booradleys.co.uk/giant_steps/main.htm] giant steps minisite [/url]

if you have a chance, try to get some boo radleys singles and eps as well, because most of the b-sides are really good.
joeloke22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 22:45    Post subject: Giant Steps Reply with quote

Very Happy Will do, when I get the chance. Thanx for the info. & the Link to the (Giant Step's Minisite). Anymore questions? Cause I'm About to leave this library & go home. Sad
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 22:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

[pointless blablabla]

no more questions, mr loke!
the court has finished for today - we will continue the trial again tomorrow!

tomorrow we'll discuss why haven't you bought any bravecaptain stuff yet? Rolling Eyes

eh heh i'm so funny don't you think? ho ho ho.
this is sad.

[/pointless blablabla]

have a good day, speak to you again soon.
joeloke22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 22:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hey!!, I don't wanna be rude, but I have some business to attend to. Sorry guy's!!, so I'm logging off as of now. Until tomorrow,Catch Ya'll Guy's Later!! - peace be with you - joeloke22
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1