bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - TOMMY BOO IS MAGIC
TOMMY BOO IS MAGIC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KEN FROM RHYL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 18:48    Post subject: TOMMY BOO IS MAGIC Reply with quote

TOMMY BOO. I THINK YOU ARE GREAT. IF YOU ARE EVER IN RHYL I'LL BUY YOU A PINT AND SOME SCRATCHINGS FOR SURE. ALL THE BEST. KEN.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha... erm... Thanks Ken. Maybe if Barnsley FC play a pre-season friendly against Rhyl FC some time in the future... hmmm... where the hell is Rhyl anyway?! Or if Bravecaptain comes to play a special gig in Rhyl and I don't have a chance/can't be arsed to go anywhere else... 1 pint of Stella Artois then. Rolling Eyes
And if you ever come to Finland I'll introduce you to the Finnish pub culture. Boo-hahaha (what pub culture?)
discoRdance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 01:19    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

there should be Tommy Boo t-shirts in the site shop
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 03:48    Post subject: Re: yeah Reply with quote

discoRdance wrote:
there should be Tommy Boo t-shirts in the site shop

I'd love to have a Tommy Boo t-shirt!
Hey, that's a great idea for a little competition... Rolling Eyes

I will start a new thread.

Idea
Tommy's Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 16:19    Post subject: The Gay Magician Reply with quote

Surprised Tommy BOO sucks "Cock" & drink's hot "CUM".......MMMmmmm...Yummmyyy!!!!!! Wink Very Happy
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 21:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Finnish people don't bother with pubs, they do it on the go...all the time Wink

AHAHAHAHA...sorry...I had to, I live in Sweden, joking about Finland and Norway comes naturally.

Love & Peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1