bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - oy brave captain!
oy brave captain!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martin and jo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 23:46    Post subject: oy brave captain! Reply with quote

we came to see you in london and currently have awolmgog on the cd. we woant to say the following. is bib black pig pile about your cat and jo said you took your trainers off for the gig and she doesnt like feet so dont do it again please (especialy the jiggling around) other than that we love you very much and send you big drunken kisses and we live in south london so come and play her ( we know u used to live in streatham) kiss kiss kiss xxx
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 01:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

why dont you let me live with you thems are the only shoes i got and ive had them for eight years and i thought the feet were the best things about me and the phone just went and ive forgotten what i was texting to
martin and jo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 02:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can come and live with us right now we currently have on "find the answer within (high llamas mix) "better than original we hVE DONE "KINGSIZE" best record ever and weaponized (kicks kike a motherf**r jo sez you must keep ur shoes on tho xxxxxxxxx
martin and jo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 02:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

socks would be ok. x
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 04:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

i gotta take em off every two hours tho cos they start eating my feet. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1