bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - COME ON LIVERPOOL!
COME ON LIVERPOOL!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 09:21    Post subject: COME ON LIVERPOOL! Reply with quote

er, come on liverpool. x

John Mc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 05:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Liverpool indeed.

Its all changed here hasn't it, I like the new look, very cool.

Its been ages since I've been on this website and I haven't even heard the new album yet, what do the message board kids think about it? I'll be buying it in the next couple of weeks though. In fact I haven't heard any new music for the past couple of months. I've been listening to "A Grand Don't Come For Free" and "Isn't Anything" almost continously.

Bit gutted about Owen leaving especially as we only got 8 million for him. I've not read much why he left, I honestly thought he'd give it another season to see how the new manager changes things. I'm amazed that Real have signed Woodgate as well, I hope he is deeply unhappy over there and fails miserably, the violent little shit.

I've just finished reading "You Shall Know Our Velocity". its not as good as "A Hearbreaking..." but its still very good. He's such a good writer and writes the type of books I'd love to write if I had any sort of imagination.
Dave w.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi john! are you back for good, or is this just a fleeting visit to the board?

i think the album's great. Mr. Green

i'm gutted owen left as well. and a bit confused. i think the contract situation was the main reason for the timing. he didn't want to leave on a bosman, but thought he might be too expensive for clubs to afford if he signed a new contract. oh well, baros and cisse looked pretty good on saturday, so we may be alright.

i'm always surprised at people's (or the media's) attitude towards woodgate. he's the one convicted of involvement in a racist attack, and bowyer was cleared but it's bowyer who gets all the shit (not saying he doesn't deserve it...) while no-one seems to have any problem with woodgate. can't really believe real bought him, but i guess that's their problem...
Kris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey welcome back Mr W Smile

The album was a real grower for me. At first I though most of it was good, but now I'm loving it all. Probably my album of the year so far. Refer to my thread on "Weaponised" Wink

How are you mate? What have you been up to?

Kinkster
xxx
Dave w.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinkster wrote:
Hey welcome back Mr W Smile

it's mr mc who's been away doing interesting things (presumably). mr w has been here all along Rolling Eyes

Kinkster wrote:
At first I though most of it was good, but now I'm loving it all.

doesn't take long for a mcdonalds ad to change the way everyone talks does it? i'm sure no-one would have said "i'm loving it" a year ago Mad

sorry. i'm having a bad day. rejections and colds do that to me. Sad
Kris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave w. wrote:
it's mr mc who's been away doing interesting things (presumably). mr w has been here all along Rolling Eyes

I know........ I'm a fool...... Confused

Dave w. wrote:
doesn't take long for a mcdonalds ad to change the way everyone talks does it? i'm sure no-one would have said "i'm loving it" a year ago Mad
(

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll never say anything ever ever ever again that has seeped into my subconcious.

youknowsit clart. safe as fuck.

xxx
Dave w.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinkster wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll never say anything ever ever ever again that has seeped into my subconcious.

youknowsit clart. safe as fuck.

Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing Mr. Green

why should mcdonalds get to destroy the english language as well as everything else? especially when glc do it much better
Kris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 13:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

From www.NME.com:

"Were Goldie Lookin’ Chain ‘safe as fuck’ or do "you knows it" that they are this year’s The Darkness?"

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright johnny, hope you are safe and well.

which one was michael owen?

owen or not, we still all pile down the middle like a fuckin bunch of school kids or an overpaid seagull with no wings. all noise and no effin class. god i love 'em.

i'm loving it me, i found it was just enough to give your child a treat.

did anyone listen to the boo mix on mixedcasesspaces website?

i thought it was the funkin' bidness

but i would

che for president!

wheeze

mx
AdamW

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 15:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the interview earlier, Martin. You gave excellently of yourself.

One question I didn't ask: All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace to go Top 40, or the Reds win the Premiership... which would you choose?

I will shout hoarsely for you from my berth in the Lower Centenary tonight.

If I survive the biblical floods, that is.

http://myspace.com/adamthomaswalton
Dave w.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdamW wrote:
One question I didn't ask: All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace to go Top 40, or the Reds win the Premiership... which would you choose?

these both seem a touch unlikely at the moment, sad to say...

Quote:
I will shout hoarsely for you from my berth in the Lower Centenary tonight.

If I survive the biblical floods, that is.

the lower centenary is not the place to be in a storm. take a nice waterproof coat.

we all live in a red & white kop
a red & white kop
a red & white kop
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 17:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would choose all watched over to sell a billion so i could buy liverpool fc, kick fucking mc*****ds out, no advertising anywhere in the ground or on the shirts, take down all the ex****ve b***s, reintroduce the concept of wingplay and attacking football and make dave the wubblyoo and johnny mac joint chairman and i would sell programmes.

i would give money to everton as well, its no fun kicking their arses when they haven't got the bread to buy a decent team and, y'know, without hell, there would be no heaven.

amen. x
AdamW

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

bravecaptain wrote:
i would choose all watched over to sell a billion so i could buy liverpool fc, kick fucking mc*****ds out, no advertising anywhere in the ground or on the shirts, take down all the ex****ve b***s, reintroduce the concept of wingplay and attacking football and make dave the wubblyoo and johnny mac joint chairman and i would sell programmes.

We got rid of McDonalds before the start of last season, thank the Lord. We Reds prefer the chippies & burger van on the Breck Rd... which is yet more evidence of how we are the greatest football team, the world has ever seen.

Quote:

i would give money to everton as well, its no fun kicking their arses when they haven't got the bread to buy a decent team and, y'know, without hell, there would be no heaven.

And without the six points gimme they've given us for the past few seasons, we'd have been scrambling round in the Intertoto.

Anyone in here into Townes Van Zandt? His 1968 album, For the Sake of the Song, is the most heartbreakingly beautiful thing I've heard in... ooh... jesus knows how long!

amen. x[/quote]

http://myspace.com/adamthomaswalton
Dave w.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

bravecaptain wrote:

cool. could you do something about the lack of leg-room in the kop, or would i get to sit in the directors' box if i was joint chairman? and maybe change the shape of the centenary roof so adam doesn't get wet if it rains? and get rid of that fucking scoreboard!
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 20:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam would get wet because he's in the team!

i always bang on about mcdonalds even tho' they're not there. i can still smell 'em.

and because i'm so rich i would persuade the f.a to reinstate terraces.

and i would get jamie carraghers voice lowered

and i would buy a point to harry kewell 'cos there doesn't seem to be one at the minute.

come on liverpool!

mx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2