bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - drunk farmers on the rampage
drunk farmers on the rampage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 16:52    Post subject: drunk farmers on the rampage Reply with quote

anyone seen these morons yet? pissed up and fighting with the police. are (they all from cardiff?) about fumpty million of us marched last year and there was no trouble.

we were marching for peace and they are marching for the right to brutally kill animals.

ahh....

mx
columbo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 18:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha, its on the news now, the pricks.
they broke into parliament didn't they.
i live out in the sticks, and there is a hunt that goes past our house every few months, really depresses me it does.
the news just in tho is that mp's have banned the hunt after the vote! yeah! (politicians doing something good for once? whatever next?)
take that farmer palmer ya twat!
they say they'll have to put all those dogs down, but hey, make one smell like a fox and they can destroy them one by one... even better, make the hunters smell like foxes, and let us hunt them down! that'd be fun.
sorry people, hunting aint my bag
mrfiresky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 18:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

following on from martins comments re footie fans singing god save the queen being strange, just picture getting dressed in ludicrous jodphurs red coat and cap, then mounting a horse, getting some dogs together and chasing a fox over loads of bloody fields before letting the dogs tear it to bits and then rubbing the blood over your youngest sons face. now that is INCREDIBLY weird. cant they just go to alton towers or something......
Dubya - T

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 20:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was one on the news going :
"the Police were laying into us...they were animals!"
Well, now you know what it's like don't you dickhead?

I don't think it should be banned, I think it should be taxed like everything else! Charge the fuckwits 5 grand a year to have a hunting licence and then make them pay another 500 quid each time they go. You could also charge the sabbers £10 a go to pelt them with rotten fruit.

It would sort the NHS out in no time!

Numpties!
katieken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite funny that, Farmers in their crap jumpers jumping up and down. My Dad went on a crappy car rally round Wales, and as it was going on all night they had to drive through 'the hills' at all hours. Apparently as this disturbed the peace of the valleys, a farmer ran out of his house in his longjohns and started waving his fists at the couple of cars that has passed only to nearly be ran over by about twenty more! Oh how I chuckled, the visions in my head................. Shocked
gillworm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 22:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in Westminster Abbey, we could hear their moronic speeches through the walls...we dived outside to have a look when we heard Charlie Watts was speaking but we were too late, there was a geezer in a suit instead...blathering. Can you believe thousands turn up to su[pport murder?

There's a fox that visits my garden regularly, the wee bastard kills my plants by peeing on them...and it buried pork chops in my flower pots. Oh and an egg. But I won't murder it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1