bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - The days of fun are over
The days of fun are over

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katieken

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 21:54    Post subject: The days of fun are over Reply with quote

starting ot get very nervy, am getting married on saturday and my days of being young and single are over. No more being drunk by the time Countdown is on listening to C'mon Kids and then puking by the time Strange but True is on. No more wearing beer goggles in the town, and no more waking up with salami and bread knives in my bed. Bugger. Mind you I have been given a George Foreman Lean Mean Grilling Machine, what more could I wish for............, maybe a lean mean boiling machine I suppose
Dubya - T

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 22:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got married at the beginning of August.
All the stress before and all the worry about the day was offset by an f'off party in the evening where I got to have fun with people I've not seen in years. This was all followed by a great Honeymoon and now I can't get used to normal life again.
My signature sums it up.

I'd been with Mrs. Dubya for ten years before we got married and in that time I've come to the conclusion that you can still do all those things you listed and more! You don't have to become sensible just because you're married, in fact getting married gives you an excuse to be very silly indeed!
And if Salami and bread knives does it for you... Fair play Wink

Good luck with the wedding (& the grilling machine)!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1