bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Go by Moby
Go by Moby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John M

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 08:08    Post subject: Go by Moby Reply with quote

Ten or so years after it was released I've decided its brilliant. Plus I listened to Free Huey for the first time in a while last night and that’s still mega. Plus it doesn't sound that uncommercial, it should have been number one forever.
sparky
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 08:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i first heard frey huey i was really excited - i think that was partly because i didn't know it was coming out. i just saw it in the record shop and bought the two cds. it was an unexpected bonus on a wet saturday afternoon shopping trip. it used to annoy me that the end bit went on so long though - i thought it should be dead short like song 2 (or lazy day for that matter), and i remember liking the b-side, "in a galaxy far, far away". i will listen to that again in the next 48 hours.
mixedcasesspaces

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great song, but yeah, the end did go on a bit long... I used to get a sore throat singing along to it! I noticed that when it was played live the end wasn't quite as long either!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1