bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Sparky help!
Sparky help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 21:07    Post subject: Sparky help! Reply with quote

Sparky, this forum is so weird. On my work computer with my home account it acts normal but since two weeks ago on my work comp and home comp I always have to log on, everytime I get on.

Once this happened before and I changed that third part cookies or whatever it was and then it worked...now I don't know what to do...do you do anything or does it suddenly stop working?

Amoré é Pace
sparky
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 09:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

what i can tell you is nothing has changed with the site - and as you say it does require your internet explorer to be set to accept third party cookies in order to remember who you are.

the only thing i can think of that might have caused a change in security settings recently would service pack 2 for windows if that has been installed.

if everybody had the problem, i would obviously be able to look at the site to see if there is a problem, but if it is just one or a few users of the board i'm afraid there isn't really anything i can do. in all cases though, the site can't remember who you are if your internet explorer is not set to accept third party cookies.
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 13:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was the newly installed service pack cos it's fixed now. L&P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1