bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - striking n the sun
striking n the sun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 20:30    Post subject: striking n the sun Reply with quote

Sorry to trouble you on this site good people (and sorry to sparky for trying to put a campain on yer web pages) but seeing as i'm one of may who works their a*ses off for the govt as do most of its employees (75% of whom earn less than the national average salary, will look forward to a pension of, erm, £4,800 a year upon retirement and over a third of whom earned less than the national minimum wage until 4 years ago) are a bit peed off that the Hillsboro lying shower of rubbish that is the sun has decided to launch a campaign against “sickie throwing gold plated pension” awaiting civil servants. In the last 5 years alone the depts i've worked in have saved the british tax payer (i kid you not) millions in doing our job properly. A good number of us do a good days a week extra hours without any pay 'cos we take our responsibility to the tax pay that seriously.

So if yer happy to spare a few mins of yer time and some cost to yer phone bill please call the following sun hotline and tell them that (its also prompted me to end my subbie to sky sports, i should never have taken it out and i shouldn't have needed this kind of campaign to remind me of that)

Anyway if ya can call them then lots of thanks n beers from me,The number is...
020 7782 4100

Oh and please don’t believe the stereotype crap that’s gonna come out when we strike - i'm giving giving up a days pay etc and that’s not fun at anytime least off all at Christmas but luckily i don’t have kids n that but I know people who do who are doing the same and they really don’t need this crap from their employer let alone some haven't got a clue what we do journos.

love n peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1