bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - What happens when you lose?
What happens when you lose?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 23:23    Post subject: What happens when you lose? Reply with quote

Why can't a presidential candidate go back to his/her old job if they lose the presidential race?

Love & Peace
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 23:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because they'll all point at him/her and laugh, and make naughty jokes behind his/her back.
discoRdance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 00:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Bush and Dick don't get in again coz they're a pair of arseholes

(sorry)
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 09:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a serious question, I truly wonder. L&P
CranesAreFlying

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 23:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can go back to their old job.
As a resident of Massachusetts (by far the best state in the nation) I had the rare privilege of voting for John Kerry for both president and Senator. If they win the election any Senate or House seat the candidate might have occupied is up for grabs, which is settled differently state to state, by either special election or governor's appointment or what have you.

So John Kerry unfortunately lost the presidency but is still a Senator from Massachusetts, although I prefer to think of him as the Prime Minister of New England.

Vodamusic.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 06:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting. i thiught kerry was done with it all. He aint the best but i think its good he's still involved. How about my clart from illinois barak obama. Look out for him in a few years. He'll give them republicans a run.
Kris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 09:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hilary Clinton should walk it in four years, though I'm sure it wont have anything to do with such silly things as "policies"
CranesAreFlying

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 15:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama is king shit! and there is also Hilary and John Edwards, and I guess Kerry's brother has said he might run again.

Vodamusic.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1