bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Hangovers Is A Drag
Hangovers Is A Drag

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John M

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 21:24    Post subject: Hangovers Is A Drag Reply with quote

I feel awful. Drinking - just say no.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

what have you been drinking then?
have a cup of tea, mate.
John M

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 21:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was drinking beer but I will stick to tea from now on.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whereabouts on planet Earth you are at the moment?
John M

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 22:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Sydney now. It’s a fantastic city, I think I'm going to be here for a while. Hows things in Finland, is there any chance of you qualifying for the World Cup?
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 22:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

John M wrote:
I'm in Sydney now. It’s a fantastic city, I think I'm going to be here for a while.

Excellent, have a good time and keep us updated!

John M wrote:
Hows things in Finland, is there any chance of you qualifying for the World Cup?

No. There's Holland, Czech Republic, Romania, Macedonia, Andorra and Armenia in our group, and we've already lost against Romania and Holland (both away). We're still 3rd in the group but I can't see us winning against Czech Republic or Holland, but hey, anything can happen... Maybe it's our turn to be lucky this time, I think we finally deserve it after all these years.

It's snowing in Finland at the moment... someone I know who lives just outside Sydney told me that she has never seen snow. Confused
John M

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 22:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s a really tough group, you don't have much luck do you.

A girl I know who's lived here all her life also claims to have never seen snow. Maybe you could stick some in an envelope and post it over here so I can show it to her. Probably best to put it in one of those envelopes with the plastic bubbles in just in case some of it melts in transit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1