bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Medicine
Medicine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeloke22 (not logged in)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 21:24    Post subject: Medicine Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes has anyone heard the new EP by (Medicine) - As You Do (Wall of Sound 2004)?....is it any good? Rolling Eyes
LSD for Jesus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard it, It's Fookin' good!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i know. Unfortunately no one posted about this til now. Rolling Eyes It seems that hardly anyone's familiar with this band, which to me in my opinion is kinda strange cos just about anyone who listened to The Boo Radleys, The Jesus & Mary Chain, & Swervedriver etc. during the mid 90's would've known who Medicine is, & besides that, they toured mostly in Europe. Besides Swervedriver's album "99th Dream" & The Boo Radleys album "Everything's Alright Forever" etc. The album "Her Highness" by Medicine has to be one of the best albums, if not the best album, put out through the whole decade of the 90's. On top of that Brad Laner (leadsinger) from Medicine started doin' laptop music long before Bravecaptain. Here's a link to Brad Laner's official website: www.bradlaner.com
LSD for Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

joeloke22 (not logged in) wrote:
The album "Her Highness" by Medicine has to be one of the best albums, if not the best album, put out through the whole decade of the 90's.
Ah yes, i know what ya mean clarts! so what're yr favourite song(s) on the album?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 15:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

LSD for Jesus wrote:
Ah yes, i know what ya mean clarts! so what're yr favourite song(s) on the album?
I like all the song's very much the same, but in that case i would have to say "Candy Candy" and "Seen The Light Alone" are probably the two songs that i cherish the most on that album.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh & "Farther Down" is cool song too. Wink i guess i forgot to mention that one. Rolling Eyes
LSD for Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool yr right, "Seen The Light Alone" is a good song. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1