bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - football and music and fighting
football and music and fighting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John M

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 21:42    Post subject: football and music and fighting Reply with quote

haven't check the site for ages cos i've been off work but its all very exciting isn't it. the singles club is a great idea. have finally heard allonewordsmallbee and its everything written about it on this board was right, its amazing isn't it. a bit more meloncholy than i expected, maybe computers do have emotions. and there's some mad sounds going on in there which i've never heard anywhere before and scared me the first time i heard them. this is a good thing. my brother is over here at the moment and brought the cd over with him, he's never heard b before and thought it was very good and 'didn't sound like the boo radleys at all'. happy birthday tommy and thank you for the live boos thing which i've just downloaded and will spend the day listening to. the man u vs arsenal game sounds ace with fighting and everything, its a bastard have to 'watch' it on text commentary on a website at work rather than on TV however i'll see the game tonight. morrientes has just scored for liverpool, hurrah, hopefully its the first of many. the glc album is actually very funny isn't it. i went to see the beastie boys last week and they were brilliant, the streets were less good be still ok. someones just been sent off in the man u game, fighting is ace. c'mon arsenal! c'mon liverpool! c'mon kids!
John M

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 21:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Arne Riise has just scored for liverpool, all is well with the world. please let us hold on for 11 minutes.
Lola Ferrari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bollocks. I have money on the Arsenal game to be 3-3 and 4-3 either way. Shit.
Dave w.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 22:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lola Ferrari wrote:
Bollocks. I have money on the Arsenal game to be 3-3 and 4-3 either way. Shit.

still time yet...

i thought you were dead ms ferrari. Question obviously not. Rolling Eyes
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 15:57    Post subject: Re: football and music and fighting Reply with quote

John M wrote:
happy birthday tommy and thank you for the live boos thing which i've just downloaded and will spend the day listening to.

Hey hey hey, it's not my birthday yet! Very Happy Like I said, it's later this month. (27th)
The live Boos thing is pretty good isn't it? Almost as good as Black Sessions 1998...
John M

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 27th eh? Thats exactly 7 months before mine, surely this can't be just coincidence, we must be related in some way.

The live sessions are great, everyone sounds like they're having a really good time. The Boo's were really fucking ace weren't they. Is the Black Sessions live stuff or a session for a radio station?

In other news, I was in a second hand record shop last week and saw the Australian version of Go With Yourself. Its got the cover of 'Better Living...' and the tracks from that single tagged on the end. Did Martin come over to Australia to promote the launch of the album?

Johnny Boo
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 07:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've never been to oz and i've never heard of that record.

nobody tells me nuffink

mx
John M

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

bravecaptain wrote:
... i've never heard of that record.

You should buy it, I think you'd like it. For more information about the record label you're on in Australia see here:

http://www.shock.com.au/artists/info.asp?artist_ID=54613

They've even got a rival bravecaptain message board.
mixedcasesspaces

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 13:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

...although there's no messages on it.

I quite like the bit of writing from 2001 though about Gorwel. How odd.
joeloke22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 16:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

football, music & fighting..... Rolling Eyes but where's the sex & drugs?
.....just kiddin' Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1