bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Find The Way Out (Anthology)
Find The Way Out (Anthology)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruben_BCN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, in Spain it was very difficult to find any singles or EP... and in shops you only saw the regular most famous albums (Everything's Alright Forever or Learning to Walk only if you were very very lucky).

I have these 6 albums plus all that Brave Captain has edited to date, but I still play C'mon Kids, Wake Up! or Giant Steps in home or in my iPod at higher volume.

So for me The Boo's have been always very very special. It reminds me of some good years but still today I enjoy this songs as the first time.
I've pre-ordered this compilation and i'll love to see in the future a special edition with b-sides, for exemple, 'cos I don't have any.

It's one of the best bands ever... and luckyly Martin still releases songs often. I love that!

Just some words from Barcelona.
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 14:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hola! Very Happy Welcome aboard Ruben!

Si si senôr, the Boos are ace, you're right about that.
Most of their b-sides are top stuff too, just as good as the songs on the albums in my opinion. If you like the Boos you'll love the b-sides, I promise. I haven't been able to find that many singles or EPs here in Finland either (the collection in Spain must be better actually) but I've bought them on eBay... Confused That's a lot of work though so if you want to hear any of the rarities, drop me a message and I'll send you something on mp3.

Let me know, amigo.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 08:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be great! I bought a couple of them in Amazon and I have some MP3's from internet but I'll love to have them original (Boo's used to have the best artwork hahaha! I like the actual artwork from Brave Captain... that's something I feel Martin cares a lot).

Anyway...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3