bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - yesterday,today,tomorrow trade justice....where am I?
yesterday,today,tomorrow trade justice....where am I?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogpoo-eating-blue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:09    Post subject: yesterday,today,tomorrow trade justice....where am I? Reply with quote

It is 1pm on Saturday and I have not been to sleep since 6am yesterday. Worked, worked some more, 3 hr drive to londonisshit to the marquee. And Brave Captain was immense!!
Good Life and Weaponise were incroyable, and I was approached by two seperate guys asking me the name of the band which shows just how good it was. The place was bouncing!!!
A more sedate affir was at the Methodist Central Hall where we were treated to Hamilton Sq, New Brighton Promenade, Wake Up and a great Dylan cover (if it wasn't Love Minus Zero it was deffo on Bringing It Back Home), but by that time (about 3a.m.) my head was/is puddled....it still is. Nipped down to Whitehall to wake up the pseudo cowboy got some soup at St Martin in the Fields and drove back to Cambridge. A couple of great performances that a great charity deseves. MAKE POVERTY HISTORY!
Q & A

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 18:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogpoo-eating-blue
who the fuck are you?

dogpoo-eating-blue
where the fuck are you?

dogpoo-eating-blue
you should go home
and sing the blues

dogpoo-eating-blue
go chew on some
shoes

dogpoo-eating-blue
look at the moon

dogpoo-eating-blue
how the fuck are you?

dogpoo-eating-blue
go eat some poon

dogpoo-eating-blue
fuck you

dogpoo-eating-blue
put on some boots

dogpoo-eating-blue
clean the spoons

dogpoo-eating-blue
go get some tools

dogpoo-eating-blue
you should jump
in a pool
tomkerswill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 19:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trade justice gig was fantastic. BraveCaptain especially, you were great! It was such a good vibe, excellent bands, and a brilliant night.
[url]tomkerswill.co.uk[/url][/url]
dog poo eating blue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 20:22    Post subject: q and a Reply with quote

errr thanks for the tribute q and a....i think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1