bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - FOOTBALL!
FOOTBALL!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 141, 142, 143  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billycasper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 09:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the fact i'm gonna have to pay £15 to watch Argyle at Luton tomorrow even though i'll see sod all from such a crap away end

some of us paid fifteen quid several months ago expecting to get a whole day out of it. I'm now gonna have to leg it across london straight from work and not have any time for beer. can't remember last time i watched argyle sober. yes i can, it was dagenham (smallest pub in the world, fewest number of barstaff) and that was a nightmare. Anyway, where you gonna be later? Should be getting in about 6.30-7.

billy
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

billy

pity you legging it across london - luckily i managed to wangle a lift from a boo buddy based in Plymouth! Quite a good game and after we stole all 3 points from luton at our place then I can't begrudge them a fortunate win this time! Good larf though and nice that the luton fans to our right could still only muster "****** plymuff inbreds" comments, surely they must've more imagination than that (hopefully Che will confirm they have!). Still it was good to see over a 1000 of us up there putting on a show! And it was good to see bfj milking it at the end, personally i bear him no grudges and just occasionally he can be quite funny....

Anyway i was sober at Dagenham where I too ended up in a boozer with far too few bar staff! Next certain away game is Wigan though I can feel that i'll be talked into Blackpool somehow! Word has that there's atleast 500 Argyle fans already booked in for a weekend up there and seeing as its our first Saturday trip there since my 21st birthday I'm gonna have to make a day trip out of it if nothing else! U going 2 that one or any other?
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plymouth 1-1 Barnsley
Liverpool 2-0 ManU

Not a bad weekend Very Happy
che

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 22:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy Tynans Lovechild wrote:
Good larf though and nice that the luton fans to our right could still only muster "****** plymuff inbreds" comments, surely they must've more imagination than that (hopefully Che will confirm they have!).

ha! did you know, that luton's (the town itself) official name is the scrote's republic of luton.
billycasper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 16:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can feel that i'll be talked into Blackpool somehow! Word has that there's atleast 500 Argyle fans already booked in for a weekend up there and seeing as its our first Saturday trip there since my 21st birthday I'm gonna have to make a day trip out of it if nothing else! U going 2 that one or any other?

yeah, I'm going to blackpool. booked some time off work, travelling up on friday, staying in a quaint b&b, drinking all weekend then back to work monday morning (unless I can get the day off). Thinking it might be my last trip of the season since the only other game close to london at a sensible time, i think, is swindon - the home of my fairly recently ex-girlfriend and a place i thus can't face heading back to just yet, not even for argyle.
gillworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 17:11    Post subject: Re: Correct Darragh Reply with quote

[quote="Setareh Juventina"]I never thought the mighty Guevara wouldn't know what valley girls are...haha...

ah but you're missing the fact that Che (and myself) are Manics fans, and the Manics are Valley Boys...on account of kinda like y'know, coming from the Welsh valleys...
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 17:23    Post subject: Re: Correct Darragh Reply with quote

gillworm wrote:
ah but you're missing the fact that Che (and myself) are Manics fans, and the Manics are Valley Boys...on account of kinda like y'know, coming from the Welsh valleys...

Right, get you gillie...may I also take to this moment to say...
JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVE
J UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVE
E laaaaaaaaaaa Juventus, e nostra vittoria sara!

Amoré é Pace
Setareh
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

billcasper - blackpool - we've sold most of our 900 tickets for it and seeing as that means they'll only be 500 restricted view seats left then i'd recommend you get one now! don't look I can make it now though sadly. Will be at Wigan and whilst I understand yer reasons for not going there, I gotta do Swindon 'cos its our "needle" (for want of a better word!) match of the season and it's always good for a huge turnout of Argyle fans!
Kris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!!

Aresnal In The Final!

Kinkster
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 19:00    Post subject: My team. . Reply with quote

ARSENAL

but I only get to see the B team because i'm very poor Sad . Still, Freddie scored a blinder the other week
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 22:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barnsley 1
Stockport 0

The Tykes are not going down! Very Happy
che

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

arsenal? Rolling Eyes
Kris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 09:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, as opposed to aresnal, which I scribbled in my excitement.

Excitement now dissapating in the wake of being drawn away against the bastards.

or away against the other southern shandy drinking scumbags.

Cool
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

with apologies to just about all of yer - are any other boo Argyle fans off to Austria for the pre-season tour? We'll be stopping down in Munich and going down to Salzburg for the games - should be out there for 2 of 'em so if yers up for a beer.........
Kris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never posted at the at the time through sheer rage, but now it's been almost a week I have had time to reflect on that match and referee Poll......... and this is my calm conclusion:

IT WAS A FUCKIN DISGRACE POLL SHOULD BE FUCKIN HUNG DRAWN AND QUARTERED FOR THE FUCKIN UNFORGIVABLE WAY IN WHICH HE THROUGH THAT GAME TO ARSENAL.

CUNT!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 141, 142, 143  Next
Page 3 of 143