bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - The F*ck Me, My Teams In The Champions League Final Thread
The F*ck Me, My Teams In The Champions League Final Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
discoRdance

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you talking to yourself, Kinkster?
John M

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 01:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right dudes I'm off on holiday tomorrow so I'll wish you all well now.

A new Stars Wars film, Liverpool in the European Cup final, I'm off on hols and some of you are going to see bravecaptain and SFA in a big orgy of pop music - all in all not a bad week at all.

The Brothers W - i really couldn't be more jealous of you, you're going to have such an amazing time over there. I've got a couple of Turkish mates over here and I asked them if the atmosphere in Turkish grounds is always as manic as it appears on the TV, I fully expected them to shout me down and criticise me for my stereotypical, racist view of Turkish football fans. But no, they said all games are like that, huge banners, fire works, crazy chanting, massively intimidating atmosphere etc. One of the lads even worked in a stadium there and got to drove the little buggy that carries the injured players off the pitch. That's the best job ever I'm saying.

Even though we're likely to have a better team than this in years to come in all honesty its unlikely that we'll get to the European Cup final again so I'm going to milk this one for all its worth.

C'mon you Mighty, Mighty Reds!
AdamW

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 02:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here! Here! And, thanks John.

I played the Kop Choir doing You'll Never Walk Alone as the last song of my DJ set tonight, and the response - even in Chester - was incredible.

Our fans will make the difference. Just like we did against Olympiakos, Juventus and Chelsea.

On Wednesday night, Istanbul will be red, and I feel so, so lucky to be going.

I'll post pics when I get back.

We have dreams and songs to sing!

http://myspace.com/adamthomaswalton
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4