bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Wrecsam.....
Wrecsam.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trigfa

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 21:29    Post subject: Wrecsam..... Reply with quote

Well me and Mrs Trigfa went to Wrecsam on Wednesday night. The bravecaptain set was excellent and I thought the songs worked briiantly as a three piece, Phil Jenkins is a great drummer. What I couldn't understand was why the hall was virtually empty. I mean obviously the majority of people had come to see the Furries (who where excellent as expected) but some people where obviously more interested in staying in the bar than watching a great band.

Mind you when the Furries came on I wished some of the crowd had stayed in the bar. There was a bunch of lads in front of us who where more interested in playing with there camera phones and chatting loudly than watching the band. Wankers.

Still, great night. Incidently does anyone know why the Furries where forced to shorten their set?. At one point Cian seemed to be unsure what they where playing next and Gruff mentioned something about "being fucked over by the promoter"
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 08:32    Post subject: Re: Wrecsam..... Reply with quote

trigfa wrote:
What I couldn't understand was why the hall was virtually empty.

Because everyone was watching the Champions League final.

Quote:
Incidently does anyone know why the Furries where forced to shorten their set?.

Because they wanted to watch the Champions League final too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1