bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Coldcut
Coldcut

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:31    Post subject: Coldcut Reply with quote

Im just listening to Let us Play for the first time in ages, and its as good as I remember, the first time I saw the video for Timber it hit me kind of hard and I had a Coldcut obsession for a while afterwards. Then I heard their Journeys by DJ, which is one of the best albums ever I've lost my copy but I remember being able to listen to that and an hour would just slip by, and it seriously hurt me. Im gonna after to find another copy cause it fucking rocks. Anyway Let us Play is cool, thats my theory, for the peter and the wolf bit on more beats and pieces if nothing else.
lomez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 18:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

their 'journeys by dj' was incredible, some fucker nicked mine.

why can't people nick the crap albums? no one's going near the cud albums, or this is my truth tell me yours.

oh well.
Dubya - T

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 20:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cud?

Oh dear!

That's just made me think of Shed 7 and Menswear...

I'm going for a lie down....!
F-H

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 21:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't slag the Cud band.

They were a riot live and some of my most memorable gigs were by Cud in and about the Leeds area around 89-92

Fan-fuckin-tastic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cass from the senseless things is playing drums with Gorillaz, theres an early nineties indie connection going on here. Delakota were a brilliant band though I kept waiting for a second album but I guess its not happening now.

Why is it always the best albums that break or go missing, and how come its always youre favourite song on a cd that skips when its scratched.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1