bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - why don't you post more often?
why don't you post more often?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gillworm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 21:13    Post subject: why don't you post more often? Reply with quote

Tommy and I were just nattering on msn and wondering why this board isn't busier, is it because people are too busy to keep an eye on it and check for things they want to talk about?

is it because we're all too boring to think of interesting subjects?

is it because we have such fantastic sex lives that we don't use messageboards very often?

is it because we have lousy sex lives and sit in our bedrooms worrying about it?

is it because we're too busy listening to brave captain records to get online?
Kris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 21:48    Post subject: Re: why don't you post more often? Reply with quote

gillworm wrote:
Tommy and I were just nattering on msn and wondering why this board isn't busier, is it because people are too busy to keep an eye on it and check for things they want to talk about?

Yes!

gillworm wrote:
is it because we're all too boring to think of interesting subjects?

Yes!

gillworm wrote:
is it because we have such fantastic sex lives that we don't use messageboards very often?

See Question one.

gillworm wrote:
is it because we have lousy sex lives and sit in our bedrooms worrying about it?

See Question one.

gillworm wrote:
is it because we're too busy listening to brave captain records to get online?

Well I can't wait for a.) the album, and b.) August! Other than that, see question one.

*yawny still at work smiley*
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 22:00    Post subject: Re: why don't you post more often? Reply with quote

Kinkster wrote:
*yawny still at work smiley*

you really should go home mate...
Kris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 22:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go home? So soon?

13 hours is early compared to my normal!! I could be here a while yet.

Last edited by Kris on Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:06; edited 1 time in total
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

that must be the saddest post on this board ever. *sniff*

Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 07:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

A. too busy at the moment

B. If I post anything I'll have at least one complaining sarcastic reply, so what's the point? Even when it's a happy sincere post.

Love & Peace

P.S. Just for the record, people with satisfying sex lives can use messageboards too Smile
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 09:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

If tears could kill
Kinkster would be a long time gone

Exclamation
mixedcasesspaces

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 16:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been doing lots of reading but not much writing... I've been all busy doing things like trying to find a new flat...

... I HAVE ONE NOW THOUGH!!!
Thankfully... the one I was going to move into (next Friday) fell through, but at the last minute I managed to arrange another (not quite as nice, but still ok) flat, so I won't be homeless next week!

p.s. Don't abandon the board Set just because of some idiots who aren't even brave enough to be anything other than 'Guest'!
paulwhite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would post more often but I don't have anything in the slightest to talk about.

Unfortunately this applies to real life as well as interweb land... Confused

pd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 18:48    Post subject: dRd says: Reply with quote

mixedcasesspaces wrote:
p.s. Don't abandon the board Set just because of some idiots who aren't even brave enough to be anything other than 'Guest'!

just to clarify: I always sign my 'Guest' posts in some manner, I don't abuse the 'anonymity' factor!
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm not going to abandon it, it's fun too, I just mean sometimes you say to yourself 'eh, no use in posting that...'.

And, the majority of times I've felt people have had bad attitude on here it has not been by someone called Guest, so I don't mind Guest.

Love & Peace
gillworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's sad that nasty posts affect us, I had a rough time on the Manics messageboard a while back with some personal attacks. I remember staring at the screen in disbelief at one message that had been posted while I wasn't even online. believe me, the worst stuff I've seen on here doesn't compare. but I don't mean to belittle your conscerns, I recommend use of rude words to anyone who makes sarky comments in future. most satisfying to see them in print!
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

There aren't really any attacks here in that sense but a sort of sarcastic 'you don't know much little girl' kind of attitude...not by everyone...and not that big of a deal, but it affects my posting, and if not the amount then what I write.

The worst is the time I posted the stuff about gratitude (which I did in all sense of positivity) and was basically shot down, it felt like 'eh, F it, you don't deserve happy/appreciating threads'...I'll keep quiet while you talk about British comedians or something. HAHA!

Love & Peace
discoRdance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 21:41    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

gillworm wrote:
why don't you post more often?

coz only Tommy has that sense of the absurd. and maybe Che. but he's not as silly as Tommy is.

I love you all, really.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 19:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I tried registering to get a name posted a bunch then saw that i was still merely a Guest, I think from now on ill just sign messages with Vurt, its a rubbish name but close to hand.

Vurt (hmm feels kind of lame, maybe ill grow into it)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2