bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Feel so lonely!
Feel so lonely!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boo_babe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 20:29    Post subject: Feel so lonely! Reply with quote

Is everyone away to Sice's concert tonight? cos i'm not!!!!!!!! it so not fair too!!!!! if only i lived in england!!!
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm posting from the Sice's concert now - it's great here, the atmosphere is absolutely brilliant! (I brought my laptop with me because I didn't want to miss any action on the messageboard)
Sice just started singing old Boo Radleys songs and... wait... Martin and Tim and Bobby Boo have just joined him on stage and are singing "The Boos Are Back In Town"! Shocked

It's such a shame that you aren't here, Boo Babe, but we'll be thinking of you.

Exclamation
boo_babe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

u bein serious bout the tim, martin and rob joining on stage? cos Tim was teaching me today in scool! Question

xx
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 22:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

boo_babe wrote:
u bein serious bout the tim, martin and rob joining on stage? cos Tim was teaching me today in scool! Question

uh... nope! Shocked And even I wouldn't take a laptop to the concert (I haven't even got one, haha!)
I'm sitting here over 1000 miles away from London and hoping that I could be there tonight. It would have been ace to see the first gig, but well, maybe there'll be other times. Confused
boo_babe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 22:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooohhh rite. i'm so thick!!!!! i'd believe almost anything i was told, even by a stranger. me hope i get to go to a gig sometime in the near future too Tommy Boo!

xx
mixedcasesspaces

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 01:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just got home from the gig and it was great.

I have to admit I was a little unsure and worried that I wouldn't honestly like the new songs, but they were totally up there, and the audience (it was fairly full) seemed to love it too. A really good gig, especially considering it was the first PaperLung one! Sice mostly played keybaords and sang, and the rest of the band were good too - a great bass player who really got into it, a just-right drummer, and a good guitarist - who played parts that complimented the songs and never let his guitar take over and get in the way of the vocals.

The last song (apart from the encore) was the 'Purple Patches' song from First Fruits too, which I love, so I sang along. Martin was there too. Didn't meet Che though - sorry Che! Maybe at the next gig! Smile

Right, I should go to bed I guess (not that I have a job to get up for tomorrow any more!)

Mark. x
joeloke22

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 02:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

boo_babe wrote:

xx

Question........what's Tim doin' in Co. Down, NI Confused.........anyway, if it's true, tell him a fan of his from the [bravecaptain.co.uk Forum] called joeloke22 says "Hi!" Wink
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 08:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't...so you were not alone, we were at least three.

Love & Peace
che

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 09:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

mixedcasesspaces wrote:
I have just got home from the gig and it was great.

I have to admit I was a little unsure and worried that I wouldn't honestly like the new songs, but they were totally up there, and the audience (it was fairly full) seemed to love it too. A really good gig, especially considering it was the first PaperLung one! Sice mostly played keybaords and sang, and the rest of the band were good too - a great bass player who really got into it, a just-right drummer, and a good guitarist - who played parts that complimented the songs and never let his guitar take over and get in the way of the vocals.

The last song (apart from the encore) was the 'Purple Patches' song from First Fruits too, which I love, so I sang along. Martin was there too. Didn't meet Che though - sorry Che! Maybe at the next gig! Smile

Right, I should go to bed I guess (not that I have a job to get up for tomorrow any more!)

Mark. x

you weren't missing much mate!

mine's a cokeyrum SAFE Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1