bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - me...
me...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:18    Post subject: me... Reply with quote

am i allowed to hawk my wares here?

basically, i've recorded a little albwm-full of pop songs and i'd love to know what you think of it. it's obviously very much influenced by martin and the boos, with various parts beatles, beach boys, super furry animals, flaming lips, pavement and love (the band and the emotion) thrown in. mostly, though, it's influenced by me.

right, here are the selling points:

1) it features a very tasteful cover of 'the friendship song' and, as a bonus track, a recent (impromptu) version of 'i wanna be like you' from disney's 'the jungle book'.

2) i can't think of a name for the albwm, or indeed a name for myself, so i'll leave those trivialities completely up to you. the best suggestions might even stick.

3) it'll only cost you £1, and you'll make me very happy.

if you're interested, then please pm me with your address and i'll chuck you over a copy right away.

you never know, it might be worth something one day! and if you don't like it, i have a number of creative suggestions for alternative use of the cd.

lotsaluv,
jon
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1