bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - chrimbo!
chrimbo!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:56    Post subject: chrimbo! Reply with quote

I hope you're all having a good time and enjoying your holidays.
I'm going home soon to see my family, so I'd like to wish you all a super fun Christmas and a golden new year. Yeah! Wink

Oh, wait... is that not politically correct enough thing to say in this modern multicultural world? Well, tough luck, see you all later! x

Exclamation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 20:25    Post subject: discoRdance says Reply with quote

CHRIMBO is such a stupid word. Mad

If anyone is offended by being wished a Happy Christmas, they can fuck off and start their own pagan festival instead of hijacking a Christian one and then thinking they own it

Other than that, HAPPY CHRISTMAS Tommy Exclamation
John Mc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 21:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking off and starting my own pagan festival sounds like fun, anyone up for it? First three to apply get days named after them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 21:47    Post subject: discoRdance says Reply with quote

me! me! me! Razz

as long as you don't have to pretend to be happy during it
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Christmas Tommy n all...

though mr boo i'll hold you and all of Scandanavia responsible if Santa don't bring me wot i want tomorrow!! Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! Smile

XXX
Danni

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 20:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops dat was me lol x
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 00:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha discy , don't be such an ass Razz
you've been quite pissed off since the world club championship final, so i hope the next year's better for you (and liverpool)
or maybe it's because you never log in Wink

i hate all the politically correct shit with passion, but starting my own pagan festival (and fucking off) sounds like a nice idea Very Happy

but yeah, happy christmas discy and all the best for the new year mate.

Exclamation
discoRdance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:
haha discy , don't be such an ass Razz
you've been quite pissed off since the world club championship final, so i hope the next year's better for you (and liverpool)

if I'm pissed off, maybe it's coz I've only got the full use of my left hand for the last couple of weeks Mad

Tommy BOO wrote:
or maybe it's because you never log in

here I am, all logged in, just for you. happy Christmas! Razz

Tommy BOO wrote:
i hate all the politically correct shit with passion

Next thing you know, songs like When A Man Loves A Woman will be banned in case they offend gay people...
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 16:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

discoRdance wrote:
if I'm pissed off, maybe it's coz I've only got the full use of my left hand for the last couple of weeks Mad

what happened to your right hand?
why would anyone want to hurt it? bastards Sad

discoRdance wrote:
Next thing you know, songs like When A Man Loves A Woman will be banned in case they offend gay people...

haha, I wouldn't be too surprised, to be honest... Shocked
They already renamed Agatha Christie's Ten Little Niggers (nigger - OMG!) to And Then There Were None , and obviously some PC mad people in Europe are trying to ban everything that is somehow related to Christmas and Christianity, in case it offends the minorities who believe in some other mystical creatures. I don't give a fuck what kind of clothes they wear and what they want to celebrate, but I'm not going to change any ridiculously insignificant things (that could possibly offend someone in some way) in my life either - if they choose to move to my country then they'll have to get used to our culture too, goddammit. Confused

And here's another example where the political correctness has gone mad. Shocked
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/4285862.stm

Coo! Damn you Discy, I blame you for this rant. Laughing

Exclamation
mixedcasesspaces

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in a stage play of And Then There Were None, and it was decided that the little statues that are important props in the play were going to be referred to as 'soilder boys'... but the only problem was that the lead actor (who was such a lovely old chap by the way, incredibly nice man) kept accidentally calling them 'nigger boys' every so often.

Fortunately he got it right every time in the actual performances though... Wink
Mark
gillworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

merry pagan fest!

well, playing cards for pennies with the parents and getting pissed on snowballs was fun, watching Albert Steptoe in drag was even more fun, shame about the crap tv...

(L)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 00:48    Post subject: dRd says Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:
what happened to your right hand?

I was picking my nose too vigorously

Tommy BOO wrote:
And here's another example where the political correctness has gone mad. Shocked
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/4285862.stm

yeh, saw that a while back, thought it was a bit daft
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 19:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:

haha, I wouldn't be too surprised, to be honest... Shocked
They already renamed Agatha Christie's Ten Little Niggers (nigger - OMG!) to And Then There Were None , and obviously some PC mad people in Europe are trying to ban everything that is somehow related to Christmas and Christianity, in case it offends the minorities who believe in some other mystical creatures. I don't give a fuck what kind of clothes they wear and what they want to celebrate, but I'm not going to change any ridiculously insignificant things (that could possibly offend someone in some way) in my life either - if they choose to move to my country then they'll have to get used to our culture too, goddammit. Confused

Oh dear what a rant.

A. some black people mind the term nigger, so not using it is okay by me. The thing is we can't understand what it's like so it's not in our place to judge.

B. Political correctness has gone far with people not wanting to say merry christmas, but you're mixing like crazy there...suddenly it almost sounded like racism with the whole 'if they move here...' (it's not your country anyway, it's just land...and often they don't choose to move, they HAVE to move) thing.
I agree with you that you shouldn't try to change a country's inoffensive customs when you move there...but I'm sure they don't...I believe no one gets offended by christmas though...it's not even about Jesus anymore, I'm sure it's just politicians missing the point.

I hope this didn't sound too harsh, but it was really tough just reading it and not say anything.

Love & Peace
Dubya - T

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the "them what moves here" that cause the problem it's the stupid arran-sweater-wearing-yoghurt-knitting-people-carrier-driving-middle-class-not-on-my-golf-course-you-don't pillocks who make up all this "offending people" nonsense! I think it's really very patronising and I think that sort of behaviour is bordering on racist.

Time they realised they're not at university anymore and stopped intefering in other people's cultures and got on with they're own lives.

Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2