bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Kinkster is a nice chap
Kinkster is a nice chap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 19:55    Post subject: Kinkster is a nice chap Reply with quote

Not only Kinkster is my favourite ex-Rockstar , he's a pretty cool fella too.

Kinkster is the pride of England and Yorkshire and the Internet - Sheffield and this board just wouldn't be the same without him.
I wish my dad had been more Kinkster-like, I wish my brothers were a little bit more like Kinkster, and if I ever have kids I'm going to call them all Kinkster (even if they're girls) and grow them up with Kinkster in my mind.

Kinkster is a man with high principles and an unexceptionally good taste in music - he sends 10-inch vinyls in huge bubblewrap packages to poor people in Finland, expecting nothing in return. (I've heard a rumour that the Finns have got some sort of a secret plan though...)
Foolishness or pure generosity? I don't know, but Kinkster and his golden heart certainly put Mother Theresa in shame.

Kinkster has one of the best nicknames on this board, even if he has named himself after some tedious Dutch rock band. (we shall forget the short period of time here that he posted as 'Vote You', obviously.)

To put it short, Kinkster is one of the coolest people that I've never met.

Exclamation
Kris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 20:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pleasure x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1