bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - mix albums on i-pods
mix albums on i-pods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Meister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 19:05    Post subject: mix albums on i-pods Reply with quote

anyone else hate the way that when you have a cool dj mix album (eyeless in canton being a prime example) yer i-pod automatically inserts an annoying second of silence in between each track, thus destroying the beautifully-crafted transitions between tracks? it drives me mad.
if anyone knows how to remedy this, would be very grateful, though from looking thru itunes forums i think its a problem all mp3 players have
abec7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

open your cd in itunes and highlight all tracks. click on the advanced tab. then click join cd tracks. then when you import only one track will be created. that is what i did for eyeless in canton (i just renamed the 1 track to eyeless in canton). i think that is the only way to achieve gapless playback within itunes. hope that helps.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 09:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

will give it a try, thanks for the tip...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1