bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - THE LONGCUT
THE LONGCUT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 13:27    Post subject: THE LONGCUT Reply with quote

Ay well i did threaten to do more postings about how great they are... well they still are and its the best tour i've seen this year and its so great me n mrsttlc are off to Manchester on Thursday to cactch the last date of it. If yer lucky they may be playing near you next week, a bargain £6 and support has come from We Start Fires (sort of like Kenickie only a bit heavier) and the Klaxons (quirky indie funk pop that you suspect Razorlight wish they had the creative talent to sound like) and if yer get the right night yer get a the longcut performing a top cover candistations you got the love....

http://www.thelongcut.com/

free download of ace track "Gravity In Crisis" available too.
John Mc

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 08:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to see them last night, thought they were ace musically, but the singer wasn't very good and detracted from some top loud guitar action.
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were there too - loved it 'cos of the atmosphere but the sound quality was the poorest i've ever seen with them - all a bit tinny n distorted. The singers voice divides opinion - took some mates from work to the Bristol gig and it certainly divided them - but i really love it as I think it works really well on songs like Transition.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1