bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Getting possessed by the devil.
Getting possessed by the devil.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 00:19    Post subject: Getting possessed by the devil. Reply with quote

Has this ever happened to anyone here?

I only ask because, a week and a half ago, on my birthday no less, I think it happened to me.

You see, with just a matter of minutes to go until the date changed to 6.6.06, and with me wearing an item of clothing that had the word 'satan' on it (don't ask), I started to bleed profusely from my lower lip. A lipmata, basically. And not just a bit of blood either - I had to mop the floor for goodness' sake.

So, yeah - anyone ever had a similar experience? Oh, do share. (Although I'm pretty sure that only I could possibly conspire to get overcome by el diablo on my birthday.)

Advertisements For Myself is fucking ace, but for some reason I can't seem to download the online stuff. Anyone care to burn me? A CD, that is.

Oh, and check out The Freedom Fries (yes I'm in them, so what?): http://www.myspace.com/thefreedomfriesuk

Merci blow through.
Dave w.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. satanism, blood, mopping, begging and shameless self-promotion! it's message of the week.

oh, your story has touched me heart. and you've got no friends on myspace . bless

send me a pm and i'll send you a cd. you're talking about distractions, right?
jjon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

We only set the page up the other night!

And no-one we know seems to be on MurdochSpace any more. Many seem to have decamped to the slightly less vile Bebo/Facebook. Don't understand it all myself. I prefer 3D friends, the kind I can reach out and extract ciggies/beer money from!

'Distractions' might be the one, yes. The free one! PJ & Duncan-style Eternal Love if you can sort me it. I'll PM you. Maybe there's some attractive I could poke into an envelope and send you in exchange.

*Grimaces in a camp fashion*
Dubya - T

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 00:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the drummer from a well known prog/pop/disney rock band once said...

The trouble with you is you're off your fucking cake!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1