bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - I need honesty...
I need honesty...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:21    Post subject: I need honesty... Reply with quote

...am I not likeble? I mean my internet persona, you can't know any more.

L&P
joeloke22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 out of 10 stars ...i would have to rate you about.... 7 stars.
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then why does everyone get so friendly friendly on forums but not me...I don't get it...

L&P
joeloke22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's alot more worst for me posting on forums Set, but i'm not gonna waste my time trying to make any sense of it. the way i see it is people have thier own opinions about things and if they don't they don't like yrs, then i would simply just say fuck them motherfuckers!! Wink
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 14:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheer up set, you're way more popular than kinkster.

mx
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha...

I know it's wimpy to care but I have to have something to do between work otherwise I lose creativity and drive...so forums are good, except everyone dislikes me on them...

I'm the most tired anyone has ever been I think.

Love & Peace
joeloke22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setareh Juventina wrote:
Haha...

I know it's wimpy to care but I have to have something to do between work otherwise I lose creativity and drive...so forums are good, except everyone dislikes me on them...

Does everybody have to like you Set?....uh mean it's good if everybody likes you, but then again.. nobody's perfect. Rolling Eyes
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 14:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

joeloke22 wrote:
Does everybody have to like you Set?....uh mean it's good if everybody likes you, but then again.. nobody's perfect. Rolling Eyes

No but some people would be nice.

L&P
Kris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 15:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

bravecaptain wrote:
cheer up set, you're way more popular than kinkster.

mx

Fuck me I'm off.
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's joking K, we all know that Smile

L&P
mrfiresky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

He says my jokes are shit. GOOD RIDDANCE!

Mad
CiaranMac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 09:48    Post subject: Re: I need honesty... Reply with quote

Setareh Juventina wrote:
...am I not likeble? I mean my internet persona, you can't know any more.

L&P

I don't wanna be harsh here, but maybe if you go an a forum with your main objective being seeking approval from people, then you will be disappointed. It's best only go on forums to shoot the shit with like-minded people, not get personal and not worry about what people think of you. It's very hard to judge a person's character from what they write on a forum. I'd say chillax the kaks, be lighthearted and not too critical of other people no matter what they write. and avoid posting starting topics relating to yourself. Personally, and I've only been posting here a while, I feel you are a sound person...but you see, the fact that I am even writing that brings me back to the first sentence of this post...... Wink
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I write to get approval, I write normal things that I think or want to share and suddenly there are attacks right and left...and that gets me upset some days (this post isn't about anything anyone here said or did, but I couldn't ask on the other forum anyway).

The thing that sparked things yesterday was my posting somewhere about the phenomenon of being 'movie damaged', ie I want my partner to be perfect and romantic because of seeing 100000 romantic films.

And I got a lot of replies of 'what do you do for him?' and 'this proves girls are greedy and selfish'. And I thought 'am I that awful that if I write a message trying to discuss something people have to attack me?'.

L&P
CiaranMac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setareh Juventina wrote:
I don't think I write to get approval, I write normal things that I think or want to share and suddenly there are attacks right and left...and that gets me upset some days (this post isn't about anything anyone here said or did, but I couldn't ask on the other forum anyway).

The thing that sparked things yesterday was my posting somewhere about the phenomenon of being 'movie damaged', ie I want my partner to be perfect and romantic because of seeing 100000 romantic films.

And I got a lot of replies of 'what do you do for him?' and 'this proves girls are greedy and selfish'. And I thought 'am I that awful that if I write a message trying to discuss something people have to attack me?'.

L&P

From my vantage point, even this thread is something I would never dream of putting on an open forum. Internet forums are never a place to reveal that you feel vulnerable, and I know that the bravecaptain forum is about the most polite one I've ever come across, but if you are hurt by stuff people say to you, never reveal that as it will leave you open to more attacks..petty minded people who've had a shitty day at work sometimes like nothing better than inflicting a little pain on someone on a messageboard, or making snide comments, or basically saying stuf to people that they would never have the balls to say face to face. I wouldn't worry about it at all...
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

Well I kind of understood, why I didn't post it on the other forum but here.

L&P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3